Welcome to our free tokenomics course for beginners. The aim of this course is to introduce you to the fundamental concepts in tokenomics.
- Fundamental concepts in tokenomics
- Cryptocurrency exchanges
- Fungible tokens vs non-fungible tokens
- Initial coin offerings
We begin by offering a definition of tokenomics and give an overview of the fundamental concepts in tokenomics. Then, we discuss the key characteristics of cryptocurrency exchanges. Next, we draw a distinction between fungible tokens and non-fungible tokens.
- An introduction to tokenomics – Definition and an overview of the key concepts.
- Cryptocurrency exchanges – Decentralized exchanges vs decentralized exchanges.
- Non-fungible tokens – Definition, marketplaces, and scams.
- Fungible tokens – What is fungibility? Examples of fungible tokens, and more.
- NFT bay website – Are NFTs this generation’s tulip mania?
Check out our other free courses and tutorials
In our investment course, we cover topics such as investment basics, portfolio theory and practice, and capital asset pricing model. We also have a course on trading basics. In this course, we explain concepts such as the order book, market orders vs limit orders, bid price vs ask price, and so on. You can also have a look at our tutorial on analyzing stock returns. In this tutorial, we present step-by-step guides on topics such as obtaining descriptive statistics for stock returns using Excel.